What is IRS Guard Dog?
IRS Guard Dog provides you with a monthly summary of the health of your IRS account.
> It can detect a potential IRS audit up to six months in advance
- allowing you to correct any issues and potentially avoid an audit, saving you the financial costs and mental stress of a lengthy IRS audit.
> It detects when a taxpayer has underreported their income on a prior tax return
- preventing the most common type of IRS audit.
> It identifies when a taxpayer is eligible for a potential refund of an IRS penalty
- something the IRS never tells you about.
Being an IRS Guard Dog member gives you access to a team of experts that can assist you in resolving any existing or future IRS issues or audits, all at a reasonable cost.
Getting started is easy!
Choose your plan
Choose the membership level that fits your needs. We offer a 90-day money-back guarantee so there’s no reason not to start today!
We’ll verify your identity, and you’ll complete the IRS authorization form quickly and easily online.
Receive your report
In about 30 days, you'll receive your first monthly summary report. Then you can understand where you stand with the IRS!
Our advanced technology continuously monitors your IRS account
- You get a monthly report highlighting the current status of your IRS account.
- Identifying changes that you need to know about.
- Guard Dog can detects when the IRS flags one of your tax years for an audit 2-6 months in advance.
- The experts at IRS Guard Dog are leaders in defending investors in audits of crypto income.
- Guard Dog can dig up hidden refunds that the IRS won't tell you about.
Who are the experts at IRS Guard Dog?
IRS Guard Dog is a service offered by CryptoTaxAudit, a Delaware entity. We have defended crypto investors in IRS audits of their crypto income. We have in-house gain analysts, forensic accountants, and legal experts. We developed the monitoring offering to give investors an advance warning of IRS actions. Our full membership offering is perfect to contain the significant legal costs of a crypto audit and appeal.
How we've helped people like you
Roberto in Florida signed up after experiencing an IRS audit. We reviewed his initial summary report and identified he was eligible for a hidden refund of a previous penalty from the audit, saving him over $15,000
Michael, an investor from Ohio, owed significant taxes on his gains. We worked with the IRS and structured a payment plan to pay off his balance due over 7 years. This allowed him to maintain his investments and improve his monthly cash flow.